Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Provide administrative, recordkeeping, budget, and/or logistical support to a senior level manager of a business unit, such as a Vice President, or for a large office. Draw upon experience and judgment to maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and the meeting materials with little supervision. Guide and direct the work of other administrative staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform highly complex administrative functions to support the work of one or more senior managers or a large office.
- Perform a lead role in coordinating meetings and events with multiple managers or offices.
- Maintain a budget or provide similar administrative support.
- Prepare complicated documents and presentations.
- Gather data relevant to projects of a senior manager or large office.
- Create administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency within the office.
- Provide support and guidance to less experienced clerical employees and administrative staff.
6-8 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Deeply skilled at managing Outlook-based calendars for department executive and staff
- Deeply skilled in developing and editing Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Excellent time management skills and experience managing complex and competing scheduling and planning tasks
- Excellent file / information management skills
- Experience in organizing and hosting meetings, events and other gatherings across departments and with internal and external customers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58171