Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Plan and direct work for staff tasked with process improvement analysis and implementation in critical areas of the company, including Operating Plan strategic initiatives and 'business as usual' functions that must be optimized. PIP leads must be able to operate cross-functionally at all levels of the organization since their focus is to leverage structured methodologies and statistics as they conduct end-to-end analysis resulting in sustainable solutions and cultural change. The results are measured in dollars impacting the customer's P&L and budget.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leverage structured methodologies and statistics to perform end to end analysis of processes, develop and implement sustainable solutions, in line with the corporate goal of increased operational efficiency and achievement of key financial targets.
- Contribute to set standards, development plans and training for the Process Improvement team and customers' staff to enable them to become self-sufficient in process improvement. Utilize wide-ranging experience and broad, end-to-end understanding of business operations, processes and functions to maximize corporate efficiency.
- Build productive relationships with assigned project sponsors, keeping them apprised of progress, sensitive issues and barriers, and supporting them in implementing the cultural change required for continuous process improvement.
- Facilitate development and implementation of sustainable process improvement solutions involving teams of functional experts reporting to project sponsors and supporting units. Work with partners, such as HR, Finance, and Communications, to ensure alignment of solutions and consistent message.
- Assist in mentoring staff and process improvement practitioners in the tools required by methodology to obtain results and maintain controls after implementation. Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Report project status to management, and alert the Integration team of functional dependencies as they relate to strategic initiatives.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
8+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated ability to identify process improvement opportunities and successfully drive their resolution
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Driven to learn
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- High EQ/IQ with ability to collaborate and engage at all levels of the organization as well as with outside experts, vendors and consultants, and work across departments.
- Project management expertise
- Experience with modeling and analytics processes preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58093