Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Operate with considerable latitude in planning overall workspace layout and furniture configuration. Support development and execution of short and long-term office planning strategy and ensure adherence to company processes and procedures. Must be able to utilize CAFM and CAD software and equipment to prepare detailed drawings and schematics. Prepare and review complex reports. Perform analyses requested by management. May train staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Play a lead role in managing occupancy and space planning for one or more corporate locations. Support the development and execution of long- and short-range office plans as well as alternative approaches to workplace solutions by working closely with business groups and team members within business area or cross-functionally
- Guides and advises the business groups through workplace planning
- Measure and track space utilization, identify future workplace demands through in-depth supply/demand analysis, and propose alternative workplace solutions and space allocation solutions that consider short and long-term scenarios
- Enable workplace strategies to link directly to business unit initiatives
- Track relevant metrics and produce and maintain reports (including status, trend analysis, forecasts, inventory data, occupancy, and vacancy reports) for use by senior management to monitor facilities planning activities
- Develop and maintain appropriate workplace standards/guidelines for occupancy planning
- Participate in space-related interiors construction and renovation projects
- Proactively addresses issues with management, as required
- May perform or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity
- Provide creative furniture solutions to business units utilizing existing furniture parts and pieces
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required; Degree in architecture or real estate preferred
- Certified Office Ergonomics Evaluator preferred
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Good technical working knowledge and experience with CAFM systems
- Significant AutoCAD experience
- Space planning/occupancy planning experience in large corporations
- Experience managing space planning and furniture inventory for large office locations; experience with remote locations (preferred)
- Experience working within corporate budgets
- Must have general knowledge of building codes and ADA requirements
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58049