Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Partner closely with business leadership and our technology teams to build our future technology architecture withing one or more complex business units. Drive progress on our strategic goals. Applies a deep understanding of technology trends as well as Solutions, Business, and Application Architecture principles to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Accountable for proactively leading and supporting Enterprise Architecture activities that build our future technology architecture within the aligned business unit(s); drives progress on our strategic goals.
- Working closely with the business and technology teams, the Enterprise Architecture team will analyze business and technical problems and develop the appropriate framework to deliver business solutions that will meet current and future business objectives.
- Understand future and current state business drivers and capabilities to determine corresponding enterprise system designs and change requirements to drive the organization's targeted business outcomes.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure solution decisions are aligned with the enterprise's future-state architecture vision.
- Work closely with business portfolios, Infrastructure, and Data functions to ensure alignment of expectations and drive execution.
- Enable new and evolving business and operating models by developing relationships with leaders across the organization, gaining a comprehensive understanding of functional requirements, and applying a deep understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
Education Level Required
Bachelor's degree or Equivalent
8-10 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Applicable business knowledge and experience within the partner organization/function
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture
- Knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- Excellent understanding of application development methodologies and infrastructure and network architecture
- Ability to work with developers in an in-and-out outsourced environment
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 58037