Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Business Analyst IV will be part of a reporting team that supports multiple accounting teams. Reporting team assists
accounting teams to perform monthly & quarterly closes, prepare disclosures, prepare financial statements, respond to
auditor PBC requests and key control validations. Analyst will be liaison between report development and accounting teams.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Gather requirements for business intelligence (BI) reports by working with accounting teams
- Create solution specifications documents for report developers to convert accounting requirements to technical requirements
- Create/modify BI reports
- Provide support to accounting teams for monthly close and quarterly disclosures
- Validate reports and request report sign offs from end users.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required
- Masters or other advanced degree preferred
- Accounting, Business, Computer Science or Finance specialization preferred
5+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5+ years of business/data analyst experience working with accounting teams OR 5+ years of accounting experience working with application development teams
- Accounting or technical background
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP & SDLC is required
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Strong business intelligence tools experience
- Strong SQL background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills abilities across all level of an organization
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Req ID: 57908