Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Human Capital Analytics Manager plays a leading role in shaping the HR department's strategy for analytics, reporting, and research. This individual will play a key role in simplifying the department's approach to reporting, and leading the development of new tools that seamlessly blend various types of human capital data to interesting, intuitive views that enable leaders to make key decisions regarding their talent. This is a key, senior level role that will be responsible for overseeing analysis into workforce data and generating business-relevant insights, particularly as it relates to workforce planning, succession planning, diversity/EEO, and talent management. Over time, this role will also develop new predictive capabilities for the department by leveraging internal and external data sources.
- Develop a solid understanding of enterprise strategy, business line strategies, current and future workforce requirements, so that analysis are well-grounded and reflect business needs and opportunities
- Focus on understanding the needs of the organization and supporting organization leaders with a customer focused, internal consultancy, service orientation.
- Act as subject matter expert on all key HR reporting systems. This includes identifying reporting and analysis problems and working with management to resolve them. Manage multiple data sources and foster an in-depth understanding of the Oracle HR and other databases, building queries to extract data ensuring the information are complete and accurate.
- Aggregate periodic management information reports and provide other ad-hoc analytics as required. Develop documentation and support materials by collaborating with key HR business stakeholders. Design actionable, proactive metrics that drive forecasting capabilities and strategic insights.
- Understand and reconcile gaps/overlaps/apparent contradictions among and within reports and reporting tools, investigate possible methods of improving data collection and reporting processes for the HR community, and ensure compliance to HR reporting quality standard.
- Work proactively and independently with HR Management to perform analysis of relevant workforce metrics, uncover and interpret trends in data, and produce substantiated recommendations.
- Provide recommendations on further data and research to validate findings and design reports to key stakeholders summarizing the data and key findings.
- Support HR Management in developing relevant workforce and HR metrics to ensure continuous alignment of the design of all HR programs with organizational objectives and track progress against the organization's and HR's strategies.
- Create regular and ad-hoc reports, data mining, data consulting and data analysis as needed. Perform basic and advanced statistical modeling and forecasting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Must have experience consulting with executives in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment and strong executive presence.
- Must have experience leading teams tasked with complex analysis, program development, and implementation.
- Must have strong quantitative skills with a bias for hypothesis-driven analysis and a natural curiosity for uncovering root causes.
- Highly collaborative, mobile and flexible and able to perform well in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience utilizing business intelligence / reporting tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Demonstrated experience working with complex data sets.
- Ability to manage a highly matrixed team in a consultative environment.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 57905