Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Manage a team engaged in leading and performing assignments to optimize opportunities with current and potential external partners with the goal of sourcing additional investments or distributing securities, promoting products and technology, and/or identifying new strategies and products. Hire, manage, train, develop, and evaluate staff. Develop, implement, document, and ensure adherence to practices and procedures. Participate in or lead special projects.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with and inspire creative teams with smart strategies, managing agency relationships on both strategic and creative projects, developing paid media strategies for social, and influencing others across a variety of marketing functions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with flawless execution while adhering to tight timelines, also making sure efforts are meeting the business needs at every touch point
- Represent the Social Media Team across the enterprise as a social media subject matter expert, consulting with teams who are interested in activating on social media and providing counsel for how to strategically activate while also complying with industry regulations and mitigating known risks
- Keen process orientation and ability to work independently to resolve problems, yet with a strategic sense for how and when to effectively manage up
- Manage daily team activities related to developing and executing high-level strategies to expand volume and increase customer base. Negotiate and develop strategic partnerships. Strengthen and build internal and external relationships.
- Develop and lead market research. Independently determine methods and procedures. Identify, analyze, and interpret key competitive issues and opportunities. Assess implications of market developments. Provide high-level recommendations.
- Propose and collaborate on implementing technology and product updates.
- Design, modify, install, and/or maintain metrics that drive and measure business performance. Produce highly complex reports. Deliver presentations.
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
6-8 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience developing and executing paid social media campaigns across several of the major social platforms
- Make strategic recommendations that drive social performance including engagement, impressions, or conversions, and optimize marketing strategies informed by past results, market changes and customer insights
- Identify opportunities for new strategies and tactics to test and learn that leverage social into achieving business goals
- Deep expertise across major social platforms and systems. Including: Sprinklr, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Proven ability to develop and oversee the creative marketing process including writing and presenting of creative briefs, the day-to-day management of agencies
- Demonstrated history of delivering marketing innovation for large scale brand
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57899