Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Operate with considerable latitude in performing highly complex duties related to performance management, financial management, compliance/operational discipline, and staffing issues for a business unit or a corporate office headed by an officer. Provide value-added expertise in developing new concepts, techniques, and standards. Utilize wide-ranging experience to conduct research and problem-solving on highly significant matters. Assume a lead role within the team. May also have Project Management Office responsibility. Reports to a Vice President.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assume a key role in developing, implementing, and monitoring strategies to achieve the unit's long-term goals and objectives. Recommend actions.
- Manage day-to-day administrative matters related to budget, technology, space, and procurement, among others. Collaborate with staff in improving internal administrative processes. Oversee financial management of budgets, including allocations.
- Develop, track, and assess key performance measures across the business unit. Develop management reports. Provide relevant data for unit monthly reports.
- Coordinate with Human Resources in planning and managing the staffing needs of the unit.
- Manage regulatory, SOX, and corporate compliance efforts. Manage information classification and security and privacy matters.
- Support company-wide, board/executive level, and external communication and presentation requests.
- May perform highly complex projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity.
- May also have Project Management Office responsibility
EDUCATION Education Level Required (if any) Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE 8-10 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Strong collaborator with demonstrated ability to generate partnerships and influence people Ability to navigate through heavy administrative hurdles Experience working with senior business leaders Experience working with compliance management with a bias toward improving efficiency Excellent speaking and writing communication skills Nimble learner with a strong technical aptitude Demonstrated technological proficiency Creative solutions generator Self starter who enjoys a fast paced environment
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57889