Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
- Study and review business processes in assigned business unit; examine documentation and flow of work through systems.
- Apply specialized technical knowledge of IT systems and applications and expertise in SOX controls testing to perform reviews relating to the full life cycle of models, information technology applications, or risk management/analysis used across the company.
- Utilizing broad knowledge of information technology and risk concepts, provides IT leadership with clear and convincing rationale to implement or change controls and processes. Drive change related to the design of information technology general controls to align with regulations, industry best practices, external audit recommendations and senior management guidance.
- Confer with business unit staff on business problems or the execution of unusual transactions. Coordinate across business and corporate units, and with customers in ensuring that these less common transactions or exchanges are executed appropriately.
- Where required by internal policies or external agencies, develop documentation of business processes and safeguards. May prepare reports for inclusion in larger mandated report(s).
- Plan and facilitate presentations and workshop sessions on process analysis, risk identification, assessment, control and mitigation. May use formal process improvement methodologies to assess and improve operating procedures in work unit(s).
- Confer with business unit management and staff by scoping business problems, analyzing processes, losses and risk exposure and sharing lessons learned. Identify key problem drivers and reinforce operational procedures with appropriate internal controls.
- Measure and analyze performance improvement results in a business or corporate unit. Support overall IT control practices, and remediation action plan execution, and integration and systems development life cycle testing and systems certification.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
4-6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Extensive working knowledge of ITGC, SOX, Audit and Control Testing required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with different teams across the organization
- Experience auditing or working with emerging technologies (e.g., Cloud environment deployments, robotic process automation, machine learning, artificial intelligence, data analytics)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple high-priority tasks
- Strong consulting and influencing skills to work effectively at all levels and gain stakeholder buy-in
- Degree in Information Systems, Finance, and/or Accounting preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57843