Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Conduct analyses or studies on effects of different economic conditions on the company's products, assets, or investments. Identify and evaluate economic trends and their prospective effect on the markets in which the company's goods or service trade. Collaborate on product development, risk management, financial management and capital market projects and exercises with economic analysis and projections. May represent the company in trade associations, professional groups, or to the public.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct analyses or studies on effects of different economic conditions on various metro areas across the country and the potential impact of those local conditions upon the multifamily sector.
- Produce proprietary research and write reports for both internal and external audiences.
- Identify and evaluate economic trends and their prospective effect on the markets in which the company's multifamily portfolio is located. Collaborate on various research projects working across teams.
- Work independently on research projects or as part of a team, as needed.
- Focus on one or all of the following sectors: market rate, conventional, affordable, student, and seniors housing.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
0-2 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Must have the desire to learn all about the Multifamily sector. Prior multifamily experience is a plus!
- Should possess solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify and evaluate economic trends and their prospective effect on the nation's metros and submarkets, both currently and in the long-term Interest in conducting indepth analyses on identifying key market fundamentals and their potential impact upon the housing sector, with a particular focus on multifamily.
- Ability to collaborate on various research projects simultaneously while working across teams as well as work independently.
- Ability to produce proprietary research that is written in a clear and concise manner, for both internal and external audiences.
- A willingness to represent the company in trade associations and/or professional groups, as well as give internal and external presentations, as needed.
- Expert working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Tableau.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57842