Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Applies comprehensive understanding of Multifamily customer account management to maximize external relationships with Multifamily lenders and borrowers. Promote and sell Multifamily products and services. Prepare and review complex reports. Perform analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Review and analyze multifamily transactions with limited supervision. Negotiate pricing and develop Multifamily deal structure terms. Alert team members on key issues.
- Support the Director and/or team members in managing Multifamily customer accounts. Evaluate and anticipate customer needs, respond to customer requests, and maintain customer relationships.
- Prepare reports and analyses to track customer and deal team performance.
- Participate in formulating strategies to achieve corporate and account level qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Support customers in creating, implementing, and marketing effective Multifamily loan products for targeted borrowers.
- Perform individually or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Area of preferred study, Business, Finance or Real Estate
- 4 – 6 years of related experience
- Must have at least 4 years of demonstrated experience analyzing commercial or multifamily real estate transactions.
- Experience with multiple multifamily asset types, preferred.
- Ability to balance multiple lenders' transactions and projects.
- Highly effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience collaborating across the organization with multifunctional groups.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57791