Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under general supervision, develop current state, target state, and roadmap for business architecture in key areas. Drive and support enterprise-wide strategic efforts aimed at improving end-to-end processes. Provide support and leadership to inform and aid governance councils in evaluation of new project spending. Assess overall functioning of technology, business processes and data to look for ways to upgrade and optimize in the future.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Define core and support processes that transcend organizational and functional boundaries.
- Identify core common data shared across the enterprise and participate in enterprise wide efforts to reach common understanding of those data.
- Apply a structured and systematic approach to capture high level views of the enterprise business model and processes in current state business architecture.
- Create optimized high level views of enterprise business model and processes in target state business architecture. Align artifacts and approach with broader architecture vision.
- Provide architectural subject matter expertise to internal and external clients, including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other staff regarding the various decisions and ramifications.
- Evaluate the impact of enterprise architecture work and services on IT investments, business operations, and customer fulfillment.
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of business architecture and facilitate governance.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57742