Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Applies comprehensive knowledge and experience with project management and relationship management to cross-functionally engage project teams and stakeholders in order to advance multiple, major corporate strategic initiatives. Participate in identifying and resolving project interdependencies order to achieve Operating Plan program goals and objectives. Provide value-added expertise in developing new concepts, techniques, and standards across multiple business units and initiatives. Make recommendations and develop solutions for stakeholders on issue execution to ensure timely implementation of initiative. Position requires judgment and influencing, communication and negotiating skills. Operate cross-functionally within the organization.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply a bias for execution and the ability to translate strategy into action in managing operational aspects of the Operating Plan program which includes multiple ongoing projects in support of multiple major, corporate strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate with key internal and external partners, ensuring all parties are appropriately informed, engaged and driving desired results in support of strategic initiatives and overall program objectives
- Develop methods to monitor progress of multiple projects across business units and initiatives. Track progress and ensure project teams and other stakeholders have the tools necessary to deliver a timely implementation.
- Proactively identify and provide recommendations on resolution of time sensitive project issues, interdependencies, and conflicts, both within and across business units and initiatives. Use relationship management and communication skills to ensure outcomes align with overall program goals and objectives.
- With schedule dependencies in mind, establish schedules and priorities. Prepare and deliver status reporting in areas such as operating plan integration and dependency plan production, metrics, staffing statistics, resource tracking, unit progress, issue tracking, and staff meetings.
- Create, implement and document procedures and practices that can be applied cross-functionally, ensuring adherence to corporate and business unit standards. Ensure stakeholders understand procedures and practices and have the tools to
- Collaborate with team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- May develop, monitor, and review project budgets. Verify expenditures vs. actual. Explain variances.
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
4-6 years related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Support the strategic lead of the LIBOR Transition and work on all LIBOR transition-related activities.
Develop the LIBOR Transition program and facilitate implementation plans with stakeholders.
Use creative problem solving for difficulties in achieving the milestones and overall timeline of the transition plan.
Create reporting for the LIBOR Transition Executive Council and management level committees, as appropriate, for the LIBOR transition operating plan, risks, and issues.
Produce overall transition schedule and priorities, resource allocation, and budgeting plan.
Support ARRC working group representatives and ensure information from working groups is documented.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57705