Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Seeking a passionate individual with experience in leading business transformation and ability to evangelize the role of business architecture in a rapidly evolving company culture. This role requires the ability to utilize a broad toolbox of business analysis, architecture and process improvement techniques to extract customer needs and translate them into various deliverables including vision & objectives, business roadmap, customer journey, processes and requirements. If you are in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions and have the desire to make a difference in changing people’s lives by realizing the dream of home ownership, we want to hear from you.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Partner with business and technology leads to set transformation goals and objectives to launch key initiatives
- Develop and/or maintain business vision, strategic plans including the design of transformation roadmap with clear milestones, workstreams, and owners
- In partnership with business sponsors and leads, envision, plan, implement, communicate, promote and update the target business architecture over multiple time horizons
- Fully articulate current and target state business design using capability models, process models, operating models and motivation models
- Lead discovery sessions with SME’s and stakeholder groups to formulate business outcomes, customer journeys and requirements for solving complex business problems
- Experience delivering architecture in increments to support agile teams and faster speed to market
- Partner with the business to understand strategies and goals. Assists the business teams with developing system requirements and impacts that can be used to initiate projects and meet the business goals
- Analyze, Identify and recommend metrics that drive and measure business performance
- Participate in local governance councils to ensure optimization of Business and IT investments and best fit within target state architecture and Multifamily business strategy
- Help build a culture of learning and innovation with a focus on learning more about Multifamily housing, industry trends, changing market, legal and regulatory landscapes to influence strategic decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- 6+ years of related experience
- Must be a business-focused strategic, systemic and conceptual thinker, with an awareness of technology and data constructs
- Must be able to hold both a "big-picture” and a detailed view of a business problem when considering solutions
- Innate ability to understand very complex processes and systems, immediately and intuitively understanding how they work and how they can be improved
- Must have strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation skills, summation skills and comfort presenting to executive management required
- Strong interpersonal skills, great political acumen and emotional intelligence required
- Experience in the Multifamily housing industry and cloud transformation initiatives would be a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 57689