Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with the business unit or other subject matter experts to identify or refine technical requirements for application under development or being revised.
- Document requirements for enhancements for specific application.
- Review and/or contribute content to requirements, design, or test documentation.
- Perform data analysis at various stages of project, in order to assure development of a quality application. Analysis can include requirements development, testing, or user acceptance.
- Contribute to application test plan, and evaluate test results to assist development or test staff.
- Assist project manager in task identification, resource allocations and schedule estimates for staff on assigned project in order to help keep project resourced appropriately and on track. May take lead on small projects or on segment of larger projects.
- Provide business domain and/or technology and/or process expertise and mentoring to others on team. Prepare or contribute to briefings of application owners at pertinent stages of project.
- 5 + years of related experience
- Solid understanding of data analysis and XML
- Understating of ETL tools and data integration challenges
- Understanding of data modeling techniques (3NF & Dimensional)
- Proficiency in data profiling and data integration
- Previous experience of building and maintaining Data Warehouse and data marts
- Understanding of cloud architecture and big data
- Understanding of Machine Learning and data visualization tools
- Experience innovating new ways to standardize existing data processes and optimizing current workflows
- Working in a team environment where brainstorming, innovation, and collaboration is critical while also maintaining personal responsibility for completion of assigned projects on time and of high quality
- Education Level Required:
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- Area of Study Preferred:
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57635