Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Operate with latitude in performing complex duties related to performance management, financial management, compliance/operational discipline, and staffing issues for a business unit or a corporate office headed by an officer. Provide value-added expertise in developing new concepts, techniques, and standards. Utilize wide-ranging experience to conduct research and problem-solving on significant matters. May also have Project Management Office responsibility. Reports to a Chief of Staff I or II, Associate or Director.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assume a key role in developing, implementing, and monitoring strategies to achieve the unit's long-term goals and objectives. Recommend actions.
- Manage day-to-day administrative matters related to budget, technology, space, and procurement, among others. Collaborate with staff in improving internal administrative processes. Oversee financial management of budgets, including allocations.
- Develop, track, and assess key performance measures across the business unit. Develop management reports. Provide relevant data for unit monthly reports.
- Coordinate with Human Resources in planning and managing the staffing needs of the unit.
- Manage regulatory, SOX, and corporate compliance efforts. Manage information classification and security and privacy matters.
- Support company-wide, board/executive level, and external communication and presentation requests.
- May perform highly complex projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity.
- May also have Project Management Office responsibility
Education Level Required (if any)
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
4-6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong collaborator
- Ability to navigate through heavy administrative hurdles and experience working with senior business leaders
- Experienced working with compliance management
- Nimble learner, strong technical aptitude
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57617