Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures of operating or administrative unit. Relate these procedures to IT/IS systems and applications that are designed to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives. Assist operating unit staff by developing reports, downloads, and analyses from discipline-specific systems and applications. Provide input to IT/IS specialists in development projects to assist in developing specifications and functionalities in IT systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage a team of business analysts whose responsibility is to become thoroughly familiar with the business or operational processes of a business unit office, so that these can be translated into business requirements for existing or new IT/IS applications.
- Participate in planning or project meetings in which the application development process is in early stages of defining business requirements. Ensure that the requirements of the client office(s) are thoroughly and completely represented.
- Conduct or oversee the development of detailed business definition and requirement development and their documentation for multiple applications.
- Plan, document, manage, and evaluate the performance of subordinate staff. Provide professional/ technical development opportunities through assignments, mentoring, and training opportunities.
- Ensure that the process of business requirement definition is high quality, is documented, and is consistent with corporate standards of internal controls and auditability.
- Coordinate with management and staff engaged in application development, coding, testing, user acceptance testing and production to ensure that business requirements are consistently represented and satisfied.
Education Level Required (if any)
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Education Level Preferred(if any)
Master or Other Advanced Degree
Area of Study Required (if any)
Area of Study Preferred(if any)
Accounting, Business, Computer Science or Finance
Certifications Required (if any)
Certifications Preferred(if any)
6-8 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Product Owner accountable for all EPMO Project Portfolio Management financial and data driven processes, extracts and models. Accountable for all integrations of PPM systems to financial subsystems • Experience with COTS tools, with Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Agile tools preferred. (Eg., Planview, Project Server, HPM, Jira, Leankit) • Strong understanding of project financial accounting practices, resource management and data management principles a must • Experience leading data conversions and data migrations • Strong understanding of relational database concepts, SQL • Expert in excel and statistical analysis • Experience with SSRS, PowerBI, Tableau a plus • Critical thinking skills, sound judgment, analytical acumen, data analysis, strong written and oral communications a mustEMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57589