Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Plan and lead multiple business testing team projects and software releases while progressively strengthening the testing function. Create and drive user acceptance testing process methodology utilized by each test manager and their testing team during the implementation of new products and enhancements. Coordinate the unit's efforts with application owners, application development management and project managers.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Meet with application developers, project managers, application owners to determine specifications of applications under development, or for which patches/migrations are being planned. Oversee/contribute to development of testing parameters and standards.
- Manage and develop staff, including establishing and enforcing standards, coaching staff, planning, documenting and conducting performance evaluations.
- Plan, schedule, and designate resources to be used in testing projects for multiple applications.
- Work with pertinent management to plan testing projects in response to corporate needs, regulatory requirements, or reporting obligations. Scope work, priorities, and resources and propose ways of allocating resources to satisfy project requirements.
- Make periodic or project-related reports of progress of testing programs, with metrics relevant to various audiences.
- May contribute to technical aspects of the unit's work, such as by gathering and defining performance requirements, designing and evaluating system and application performance tests, and performing root cause analysis of performance problems.
Education Level Required (if any)
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
Area of Study Preferred(if any)
Business, Computer Science or Finance
6-8 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
•Accountable for end to end Functional, Regression and UAT for all EPMO Project Portfolio Management tools testing •5-8 years hands on testing experience required •Experience with COTS tools, with Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Agile tools preferred. (Eg., Planview, Project Server, HPM, Jira, Leankit) •Expert in excel with SSRS, PowerBI, Tableau a plus •Experience with agile testing, risk based testing methodologies and test automation required •Ability to plan and engage with internal (EPMO, Technology) and external stakeholders (customers and vendors) •Critical thinking skills, sound judgment, analytical acumen, data analysis, strong written and oral communications a mustEMPLOYMENT
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57554