Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Leads application automation and testing of large scale mission critical systems including B2B Gateway and component services both in cloud and on-prem environment. Applies expertise in programming to build and evolve test frameworks and methodologies to support quality and reliability of our systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
•Facilitates the design and development of automated test methodologies, collaborating with engineering and product teams to implement shift left techniques on test design and automation.
•Writes actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories based on input from product development team.
•Leverages leadership and coding expertise to leads product development team in the development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system.
•Support test engineering efforts to implement enterprise frameworks to enhance overall testing capabilities.
•Design and Develop Automation test suites for multiple applications.
•Analyze requirements to determine test approach.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8-10 years of hands-on software testing experience.
- At least 5-6 years of Automation Testing experience using JAVA.
- Deep understanding of SOA architecture and ESB applications.
- Strong experience in creating Java based automation test suites integrated with Cucumber.
- Proven ability to develop automated scripts using JAVA for protocols HTTP,SFTP,AS2 and CD.
- Strong background in Agile testing and tools experience (TDD, BDD, Gherkin, Jira, Xray).
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Performance testing and monitoring tools like Load Runner and JMeter, Dynatrace, Splunk etc.
- Expertise in Automation test framework design and hands on experience in implementing and executing automation testing.
- Expertise in automation - TIBCO Business works, SQL, XMLs, GEMS using Cucumber.
- Demonstrate strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills as it pertains to testing software.
- Experience in tools: XRay, Git, TOAD, XML Spy, JMeter.
- Must have XML and XPath knowledge.
- Effective Communication, Oral and Written skills.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins).
- Any exposure to cloud application testing.
- Exposure to latest Devops tools.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57549