Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Develops extract transform and load (ETL) aspects of the data warehouse. Maintains an understanding of the inputs received from the data source providers. Performs analysis, design, development, and implementation of new ETL requirements. Supports testing and validation of the new data conversion processes. Possesses strong SDLC experience and creates appropriate levels of systems documentation as required.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised application.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
- Leverage Fannie Mae DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repair to keep application in production.
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Mentor less experienced staff.
- Set up and configure a continuous integration environment.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
- 4 years of Experience with Informatica Powercenter
- Design, Develop, Test, Implement and troubleshoot ETL mappings and workflows in a large Data Warehouse environment
- Strong experience developing and maintaining Informatica mappings/workflows in a data warehouse environment
- Strong experience optimizing Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
- Experienced writing complex SQL’s, PL/SQL and Performance tuning is a plus
- Strong database experience, data analysis and analytical skills
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Req ID: 57547