Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Analyze technical processes to ensure adherence to the firm policies and to formulate and develop new and modified processes and controls. Ensure that reports are complete and current. Perform research and analyses requested by management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Apply a general understanding of intelligence analytic basic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities.
- Assists with the preparation of reports and briefings.
- Contributes to the development of analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Familiar with managing and supporting a critical SOX control application and it's users.
- Familiar with performing SQL queries
- Contribute to the development of analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists.
- Apply an understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on Privileged Users Access.
- Confer and collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure that appropriate controls are installed, operating properly, and being monitored and reported.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57517