Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Fannie Mae seeks Software Engineer – Herndon, VA
- Serve as technical lead, architect, project lead or principal developer in course of large or complex project involving application development, migrations, additions to existing applications.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Review application in progress of development to ensure compliance with overall design parameters and corporate development standards. Guide programmers/developers on technical issues.
- Develop or review development of test protocols for testing application before user acceptance. Review test results and direct further development.
- Mentor or guide work of less experienced programming and development staff.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering with 7 years of IT application development experience.
- Experience must include 7 years on using Java, Spring, WebServices, JMS, Java Script, JQuery, Oracle Database
- Minimum 3 years of experience on JSP, Swing, Maven, XML, XPATH, SVN, Unix Scripting and SQLite in-memory database”.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57488