Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work within the core delivery team empowered/tasked with design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications, and building high performing delivery teams. Serve as Scrum Master for a software development team.
- Utilize project coordination expertise and tools such as JIRA and MS-Project to support upstream and downstream teams throughout SDLC.
- Engage stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to analyze user needs and resource limitations.
- Facilitate the discussions of complex, high value IT delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality.
- Serve as knowledge source within project teams as assigned.
- Communicate committed stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owners and stakeholders
- Represent the team daily at the Scrum of Scrums (S2) meeting to report impediments for escalation.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies for the team (S1, Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo).
- Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner. Act as a conduit to other teams and LOBs with which the team is interacting.
- Track and produce key metrics (e.g., burn-down, burn-up charts)
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Organize and facilitate all scrum related meetings (stand-ups, retrospectives, reviews, demos, etc.)
- Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage backlog. Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve.
- Monitor team backlog daily and ensure it accurately reflects the current state of the sprint.
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to refine vision and establish goals and metrics.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint progress to all affected teams and management.
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience working in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodology
- Organize and facilitate the product release by following all the governance standards.
- 4+ years of experience leading both Scrum and Kanban Agile Teams
- 4+ years of experience as software Release Train Engineer or Scrum of Scrums Master
- Current professional certification in Agile Methodologies (RTE, Scrum Master)
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57482