Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Manage a team engaged in leading and performing assignments to optimize opportunities with current and potential external partners with the goal of sourcing additional investments or distributing securities, promoting products and technology, and/or identifying new strategies and products. Hire, manage, train, develop, and evaluate staff. Develop, implement, document, and ensure adherence to practices and procedures. Participate in or lead special projects.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and lead execution of social process and governance including intake, publishing, and moderation guidelines, security management plans, escalation and crisis management within social platforms
- Lead development of channel strategies, social media playbook, publishing/moderation guidelines, standards for platforms, etc. that meet best practices and drive innovation for the company.
- Represent the Social Media Team across the enterprise as a social media subject matter expert, consulting with teams who are interested in activating on social media and providing counsel for how to strategically activate while also complying with industry regulations and mitigating known risks
- Keen process orientation and ability to work independently to resolve problems, yet with a strategic sense for how and when to effectively manage up
- Manage daily team activities related to developing and executing high-level strategies to expand volume and increase customer base. Negotiate and develop strategic partnerships. Strengthen and build internal and external relationships.
- Develop and lead market research. Independently determine methods and procedures. Identify, analyze, and interpret key competitive issues and opportunities. Assess implications of market developments. Provide high-level recommendations.
- Propose and collaborate on implementing technology and product updates.
- Design, modify, install, and/or maintain metrics that drive and measure business performance. Produce highly complex reports. Deliver presentations.
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
Education Level Required
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 6-8 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams, work autonomously, and navigate ambiguity (including senior stakeholders, creative teams, operations, legal, PR etc.)
- Expertise across major social platforms and systems. Including: Sprinklr, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.
- Drive insights and learnings that influence and optimize our publishing agenda
- Help identify opportunities for new strategies and tactics to test and learn that leverage social into achieving business goals
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with flawless execution while adhering to tight timelines
- Experience working with and inspiring creative teams, managing agency relationships on both strategic and creative projects, and developing paid media strategies for social
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57476