Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Coordinate strategy execution and direct operations for a unit designing and/or developing products, improving existing products, and leading teams through the development life cycle for an assigned marketing initiative or customer group. Articulate goals, allocate resources, and manage workflow.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage projects from inception to product implementation. Partner with customers to understand business and customer requirements. Support development of research and analyses, assessment of market needs and opportunities, and final recommendations.
- Direct planning for all phases of product development to ensure timely, cost-effective, and efficient delivery. Manage relationships across multiple internal groups. Escalate significant matters.
- Manage adherence to the firm's compliance and controls related to product development.
- Lead development of marketing initiatives, promotions, and communications and training related to specific products or product lines. May conduct on-site visits to ensure that internal and external customers understand products and/or product enhancements.
- Report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Advanced degree in Business or Finance preferred
- 8+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated experience in financial services, Multifamily and/or commercial real estate preferred
- Ability to communicate and disseminate product vision to large group of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability creating and executing individual and overall product strategies in support of the business strategy
- Relationship development with a history of building and maintaining trust throughout all levels of the organization with open, transparent, and approachable engagement
- Analytical skills to make decisions related to product needs and trends based on product usage data and other metrics
- Experience managing a multi-functional team
- Familiar with customer-based design methodologies
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 57364