Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Responsible for supporting major elements of the corporate resiliency program. Focus may be on activities related to resiliency risk, controls and compliance management, incident management, crisis management and/or business continuity management. Participate in the overall planning activities of the program and ensure their effective operation. Develop and implement policies, procedures and systems required for coordinating, maintaining and enhancing the overall resiliency mission.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide subject matter expertise and project leadership in all areas of resiliency, including knowledge of industry best practices.
- Support the strategic plan of the resiliency program to improve the organization’s resiliency capabilities.
- Facilitate overall planning, testing and maintenance activities of the program.
- Support the development, maintenance and testing of the resiliency tools, plans, third parties, equipment, systems and data repositories. Provide customer support and guidance to ensure resiliency activities are understood and executed.
- Lead resiliency projects as required to ensure the readiness of emergency response units and/or business and technology teams. This may include designing, planning and conducting a wide range of complex resiliency drills and exercises to assess whether emergency response, crisis management, business resiliency and technology recovery strategies and procedures are effective; facilitating resiliency work sessions and discussions with stakeholders, and overseeing follow-up activities.
- Monitor progress and trending of resiliency activities. Prepare management reports and identify positive or negative trending. Track, analyze and provide resiliency metrics and dashboards to leadership.
- Contribute to regulatory and audit reviews and provide response to management for findings and actions to mitigate risk.
- Support the development and implementation of policies and standards. Contribute to the creation of procedures and supporting systems required for coordinating, maintaining and enhancing the overall resiliency mission.
- Perform risk and threat assessments on third parties to determine risks to the firm. Provide recommendations on findings.
- Provide guidance to junior staff tasked with supporting major elements of the Enterprise Resiliency program.
- Develop and conduct tabletop exercises and train personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience (Financial Industry Knowledge Preferred)
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proficiency in the use of business continuity planning tools, emergency notification systems, and knowledge of the incident command system (ICS).
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Business Impact Analyses. Ability to challenge the business’ impact analysis and recovery strategies, offering alternative solutions to provide continuity of business operations.
- Proven experience with leadership in business resiliency related programs to enhance resiliency plans, tools, systems, and equipment and data repositories.
- Support the development of customer support program and documentation for ease of use of resiliency tools.
- Analyze and present qualitative and quantitative management reports to identify and communicate trend information to leadership.
- Lead and support resiliency projects as required to ensure the readiness of business, technology or other relevant teams. Facilitate work sessions, exercises and discussions with relevant teams and oversee follow up activities.
- Lead Third Party Risk Management planning and assessments.
- Relationship Manager with the ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership on Resiliency Program and requirements and mentor junior staff.
- Technical skills to include: Desktop tools including MS Office products, data analysis, and reporting.
- Ability to be creative and influence peers and management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57325