The Information Security team at Fannie Mae protects the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of Fannie Mae’s information and information assets. On the Information Security team, your career will grow and change as your skills and interests take you in new directions. We're always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and experiences to our team. The diversity of our people and their ideas inspires our innovation and enhances our ability to secure the enterprise. Join our team! Put your unique talents to good use as we work to improve our nation’s housing finance system.
We would like to collect your information and learn more about your background. If there is a potential match, we may contact you and share further information.
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Understanding of the OWASP Top 10 application security risks and how to address them.
- Design and implementation knowledge of AWS and private cloud computing platform offerings and security related services.
- Hands on experience with encryption, hashing, secure random number generation, key derivation, key management, digital signatures, etc. in one or more major development languages.
- General understanding of local security standards, regulatory compliance and how it relates to application security and privacy.
- Foundational and functional understanding of how API works (RESTful, SOAP) .
- Understanding of API security - specifically on common controls for API security (SSO, OAuth, Threat Protection) .
- Security elements of API gateway integrations of API - WAF, Websockets.
- AWS architecture experience with application integration with AWS IAM and AWS KMS.
- Core understanding of web application security scanning software and related penetration testing tools.
- Experience designing, developing, or customizing application authentication and authorization systems.
- Understanding of API security - specifically on common controls for API security (SSO, OAuth, Threat Protection)
- Ability to work under pressure, establish priorities and respond with urgency.
- Development background particularly building enterprise applications (Java Preferably)
Req ID: 57311