Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Reporting Analyst II will be responsible for executing reporting for portfolio data and other analytical needs for the department.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Utilize available applications/tools to develop adhoc/automated reporting for all levels of the organization. Support communications, training, and end user support efforts with reporting awareness and usage guidance. Prepare reporting to all applicable levels of the organization.
- Analyze servicer portfolio data, as well as trend identification, event impact analysis, process measurement/improvement, and observation/summarization for the team and management. May make recommendations to address/mitigate risk.
- Conduct research and credit analyses using standard and more advanced methods and tools of aggregated data provided by servicers, clients of the organization, or other sources of data.
- Support continuous improvement of portfolio management and governance processes, with a focus on data and reporting.
- Design business data communications and reporting requirements as an integral part of all projects. Execute reporting quality assurance testing for applicable reporting requirements within all projects.
- Data Extraction and Analysis using available applications/tools to query portfolio data and extract data as needed for reporting analysis/development or for customer delivery.
- Report design and preparation, stakeholder management, and report delivery utilizing available applications/tools to design report drafts/mock-ups for iterative stakeholder review.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Prior experience in database querying (i.e. SQL, SAS) and Tableau required
- Experience in Access, PowerApps, and JIRA/Confluence preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Innovative, self-motivated, decisive, independent thinker
- Highly collaborative and works well on a team
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and demonstrated ability to review/analyze complex data and to exercise judgment in solving problems
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to support reporting initiatives (i.e. development and automation of reports)
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57309