Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Manage a team engaged in performing duties related to managing Multifamily loan and MBS pool transactions, including overseeing customer (lenders, servicers, and internal partners) performance, to ensure data accuracy, adherence to guidelines and mitigation of operational and financial risk. Develop, implement, document, and ensure adherence to processes and procedures and overall unit strategy. Collaborate with customers and internal system/ application owners to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives. Hire, manage, train, develop, and evaluate staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily team activities related to production and processing activities; ensure proper documentation, timely and accurate execution and effective resource allocation. Direct the team in executing complex transactions, project management and the resolution of business problems.
- Oversee the development and delivery of management reporting including staff forecasting, metrics reports, and regulatory reports; enhance reports as stakeholder needs change.
- Participate in all aspects of strategic initiatives including collaboration across functions such as audit, business stakeholders, technology and many other divisions.
- Support servicing of customer portfolio to monitor funding and delivery accuracy and customer performance.
- Build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to achieve results in a satisfactory way for all parties. Translate customer needs to inform strategic initiatives and operational processes to enhance the customer experience.
- Ensure adherence to internal controls. Lead and participate in process improvement initiatives focused on strengthening internal controls and providing operational efficiencies.
- Identify and define new products, business initiatives, and operational impacts. Drives process improvement, efficiency, and cost management.
- Collaborate with customers and internal system/ application owners to ensure the technology environment is stable and meets the business's needs.
- Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules. Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Commercial and/or Multifamily experience managing either closing and/or post-closing activities or master servicing is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing relationships with a variety of customers and internal partners.
- Ability to translate complex issues and ideas into clear communication to stakeholders and actionable directives to team members.
- Strong project management skills to lead initiatives and projects.
- Ability to manage any group or process within the department.
- Technical acumen and or experience with business intelligence and/or workflow tools.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57303