Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress.
Manage a team engaged in developing new products, improving existing products, and leading teams through the development life cycle for an assigned marketing initiative or customer group. Hire, manage, train, develop, and evaluate staff. Develop, implement, document, and ensure adherence to policies and procedures. Participate in or lead special projects.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily team activities related to developing and defining business requirements for mortgage products. Lead team in conducting research and analyses, assessing market needs and opportunities, and providing recommendations.
- Guide team in product development to ensure timely, cost-effective, and efficient delivery. Build consensus. Monitor progress and results. Provide findings on significant matters.
- Oversee adherence to compliance and controls related to product development.
- Manage lender and vendor implementations. Coordinate activities to deliver products to market.
- Solicit customer feedback. Respond to product-related internal and external queries.
- Coordinate and develop marketing initiatives, promotions, and communications related to specific products, product lines, or product areas.
- Develop and sustain key relationships. Collaborate with stakeholders to vet product ideas and influence decision-making on product enhancements from concept to implementation.
- Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules.
- Develop team members and provide ongoing professional guidance and direction.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 6-8 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Must have strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience presenting at the executive level is required
- Must have strong business background with knowledge and expertise in finance and budgeting
- Demonstrated ability to educate, coach, and inform stakeholders on complex business issues and competencies
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to proactively engage with audiences at all levels, including senior level executives, to identify insights, best practices, and business opportunity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management and customers
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57294