Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Uses project management skillset drive forward initiatives related to overseeing and managing the operational aspects of the Marketing & Communications Division. Participates in analyzing current issues and future needs to identify the highest impact projects in terms of support the business strategic plan, achieving business goals, equipping and supporting the business team, and/or improving or streamlining business function. Ensures that the division adheres to appropriate governance and processes to be well-managed. Operates cross-functionally within the division to gain inputs and drive adoption of initiatives.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily activities to advance the work of one or more projects, including engaging others in the department to deliver the work.
- Develop implementation schedules and priorities and methods for monitoring progress in areas such as business metrics, staffing statistics, resource tracking, SOX compliance, unit progress, issue tracking, and staff meetings.
- Develop, monitor, and review project budgets. Verify expenditures vs. actual. Explain variances.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Manage administrative tasks to include access requests, space management, equipment procurement and tracking, and contractor requisitions and work orders.
- Develop, implement, and document procedures; obtain required approvals. Adhere to corporate and business unit standards and procedures.
- Provide support to employees in the division on how to use division-wide platforms and tools (i.e. SharePoint site, Teams, etc.) and identify enhancements.
- Build and manage key internal and external relationships. Resolve conflicts while maintaining positive relationships.
Level: Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
Area of Study: Marketing, Communications, Business, Finance or Management
Certifications: Preferred PMP, Lean, Agile,
4-6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience managing complex budgets and a strong understanding of reporting, accruals and analysis.
- Understanding of contracts, procurement and workorders.
- Experience leading and supporting change management efforts.
- Experience building communications plans to promote awareness and adoption of business and cultural priorities.
- Experience with Lean, Six-Sigma, Agile, etc. applied in a business environment.
- Strong track record of building relationships with a broad group of colleagues.
- Proven ability to operate with initiative and take ownership on projects.
- Experience with Fannie Mae operating systems a plus
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57278