Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
The Workforce Strategy & Analytics Associate contributes to the organization's success by collecting and analyzing human capital and HR data and metrics to develop and implement organizational health and workforce analytics strategies, identify important workforce trends and demonstrate the implications of these trends on the business. This is a high-impact position responsible for analyzing workforce data and insights, particularly as it relates to workforce planning, succession planning, diversity/EEO, and talent management. This role is responsible for ensuring the data is accurate and for translating it in a clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to key stakeholders.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Produce actionable, proactive metrics that drive forecasting capabilities and strategic insights to measure organizational health
- Develop and/or maintain significant portions of workforce strategy, strategic plans, and related processes. Provide consulting support.
- Conduct research on leading practices in human resources, workforce analytics, and talent strategy. Identify, analyze, and interpret key issues and opportunities.
- Managing multiple data sources and foster an in-depth understanding of the Oracle HR and other databases, building queries to extract data ensuring the information are complete and accurate
- Aggregate periodic management information reports and provide other ad-hoc analytics as required
- Develop documentation and support materials by collaborating with key HR business stakeholders
- Understand and reconcile gaps/overlaps/apparent contradictions among and within reports and reporting tools, investigate possible methods of improving data collection and reporting processes for the HR community
- Work proactively and independently with HR Management to perform analysis of relevant workforce metrics, uncover and interpret trends in data, and produce substantiated recommendations.
- Provide recommendations on further data and research to validate findings and design reports to key stakeholders summarizing the data and key findings
- Support HR Management in developing relevant workforce and HR metrics to ensure continuous alignment of the design of all HR programs with organizational objectives and track progress against the organization's and HR's strategies
- Create regular and ad-hoc reports, data mining, data consulting and data analysis as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Coursework in Business, Statistics, Data Science, Human Resources, and/or Industrial-Organizational Psychology preferred.
- 4+ years of related experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within HR and related systems.
- Ability to manage relationships with stakeholders of varying career levels and functional experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite with strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required.
- Proven ability to structure approach and analyze data to generate insights to help solve complex problems.
- Experience conducting statistical analysis; advanced analytics familiarity/experience preferred.
- Experience with data visualization; experience using Tableau or Power BI preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, and creativity.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 57268