Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit www.fanniemae.com/progress.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform varied administrative functions within a business unit or on a project to advance the work of the group. May conduct research, schedule and plan activities, coordinate and prepare deliverables and communications, and provide training support.
- Collaborate with team members to update standard work, job aids and procedures for Talent Acquisition.
- Provide logistical support for Talent Acquisition team events and meetings (finalizing materials, securing meeting space, assisting with catering orders). Will also help the VP of Talent Acquisition with calendar management and ad hoc tasks.
- Gather production or other statistical data to prepare analyses, reports, and schedules for use by the business unit or project team or for communicating to management, clients, or support offices. Recommend alternatives to ensure positive outcomes.
- Serve as principal point of contact in responding to inquiries from internal and external customers.
- Recommend and may implement technology enhancements.
- Assume a lead role in communicating processes, activities, or requirements of the business unit or project to clients or other business units.
- Assist in managing department expenses, working closely with Procurement and Accounts Payable. This includes processing invoices, setting up statements of work, opening and managing purchase orders.
- Provide ad hoc support other team deliverables, including reporting and customer surveys.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience putting strong organizational systems in place to ensure tasks are completed on time and proactive follow up on pending items is completed
- Excellent problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple deadlines
- Exceptional customer service and strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57241