Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lead teams in developing and defining business requirements for mortgage products. Conduct research and analyses. Assess market needs and opportunities. Maintain industry relations and coordinate response on relevant industry developments.
- Operate in a lead capacity during product development. Define scope, project management plans, and issues and risks. Manage timely and effective product delivery and deployment.
- Establish, maintain, and adhere to appropriate compliance and controls related to product development.
- Manage lender and vendor implementations. Coordinate activities to deliver products to market.
- Able to conduct data analysis on financial performance data.
- Ability to write compellingly on the impact of environmental, social and governance metrics and commitments.
- Provide ongoing market analysis to ensure competitiveness of existing products. Recommend enhancements.
- Monitors market, regulatory, social, environmental and governance trends to identify potential opportunities and risks.
- May perform complex product development and management projects. Provide information to internal and/or external customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledgeable of socially responsible or impact investing within global capital markets
- Understanding of Fannie Mae's role in the mortgage finance system, Fannie Mae's business activities, Fannie Mae’s financials, and how they fit together corporately and strategically
- Knowledgeable in global standards related to socially responsible/ESG investing and reporting
- Expertise in building relationships across business units and corporate functions to influence process or policy changes.
- Understands business drivers and operational processes
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills suitable to an environment working with Senior Executives and External Stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously with a hands-on approach
- Prior management experience of team members
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57233