Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Coordinate strategy execution and direct day-to-day operations for one or more project teams. In conjunction with senior management, develop project plans and execute project deliverables. Articulate goals, allocate resources, and manage workflow.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects. Serve as liaison between project management and planning, the project team, and business unit management.
- Plan projects. Review project status. Manage schedules and prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem-solving with project managers, business unit managers, and internal customers.
- Report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Provide for professional or technical growth through assignment, mentoring, or training.
- Plan and manage the unit's budget. Approve expenditures or budget transfers.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
8+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Experience working within an in-house creative services group or external agency in a management and operations role
• Experience with automated workflow tools preferred and DAM systems
• Experience leveraging technology to gain efficiencies and improve communications within the team and with clients
• Substantial knowledge and understanding of the creative process—print, digital, video, event production
• Superior time management, project management, organizational and leadership skills
• Ability to own complex project and process management initiatives
Deep understanding of the creative operations traffic domain
• Analyze and forecast demand and capacity to support creative studios comprehensive staffing needs and general workload planning
• Creative operations/inhouse agency best practice workflows, demand capacity planning and analysis, operational effectiveness
• Design and direct reporting and metrics dashboards.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57195