Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Drive the company’s approach to People & Places strategy and Organizational Health through key performance, descriptive, and predictive analytics. Directs the People & Places organization’s use of transactional talent program data to support the ongoing innovation and process improvement of our talent programs while guiding the team responsible for translating insights into organizational health diagnoses and interventions. Oversees and directs the analysis of workforce data, including close partnership with all members of the People & Places executive leadership team. Works closely with key business partners to develop enterprise standards for the use of People & Places data and related reporting and analysis.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages the end-to-end data strategy and reporting implementation across all talent programs for Fannie Mae.
- Leads a diverse team of strategy and reporting analysts focused on developing, monitoring, and consulting on actionable human capital metrics that enhance our forecasting capabilities, provide strategic insights, drive organizational health, and inform key process improvement decisions for our talent programs.
- Remains current on emerging trends, industry insights, best practices, and technologies / tools to aid in the development and execution of our Human Capital Analytics programs.
- Manages internal and external stakeholder relationships, including third party vendors, for analytics solutions and programs.
- Contributes to the development of board materials and enterprise memos for Human Capital Analytics and Organizational Health.
- Ensures interlock with other centers of excellence and key business partners to ensure key dependencies are accounted for as a part of the strategy, design, and execution of our analytics strategy.
- Manages the day-to-day work of junior practitioner(s), including providing coaching, mentoring, training, and feedback to aid in professional development.
- Confers with Head of Workforce Planning & Analytics on overall department strategy and needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
- Must have strong understanding of data architecture and HR applications. Experience with telling the story around the employee lifecycle (inclusive of HR program performance and impacts on the employee experience).
- Must have experience consulting with executives in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment and strong executive presence.
- Must have experience leading teams tasked with complex analysis, program development, and implementation.
- Must have strong quantitative skills with a bias for hypothesis-driven analysis and a natural curiosity for uncovering root causes.
- Highly collaborative, mobile and flexible and able to perform well in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 57181