Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Lead a team of professionals within the Cloud Contact Center Technology teams using modern tools (Five9), techniques, and methods to develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. Lead, or play lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application. Assess high level design issues relating to platform, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage a high performing staff of technology engineers to support Fannie Mae’s cloud contact center technology platform.
- Working closely with software engineers and other engineering managers to architect, develop and deliver the best solutions.
- Guide project's roadmap, lending expertise and strategic thinking to ensure business alignment.
- Work with contact center business partners to define and implement call segmentation, including IVRs, Skills, Campaigns and system integrations; primarily with the Salesforce and ServiceNow platforms
- Work with contact center business managers and technical staff to evaluate the effectiveness of call flows, volumes and resource capacity to determine optimal approaches and changes to existing IVRs and Campaigns, Quality and Workforce Management
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives where needed.
- Work with Five9 Technical Account Manager for support and feature enhancement request.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
• 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• 5+ years of professional experience in managing contact center technology
• 3+ years of professional experience managing cloud contact center cloud vendor(s)
• Strong knowledge of cloud contact center platforms (ideally Five9), dialers, VOIP, IVRs and contact center best practices.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including oral and written communications, relationship building, collaboration, influencing, and negotiation with vendor partners and across a broad range of levels in the organization.
• Familiar with Agile project methodologies
• Highly organized with focus on problem solving, execution and process improvement
• Hands-on experience with Five9’s platform as well as experience with system integrations using APIs for both custom and commercial packages
• Prior experience as an engineering manager in cloud contact center environments
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57172