Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Responsible for managing a large portfolio of audit activities and projects for information technology systems, applications or platforms/operating systems, financial and statistical modeling, or risk management activities . Responsibilities include developing and executing strategies and plans to conduct and lead audits of highly-complex systems and applications to facilitate compliance with corporate policies and procedures. Provide formal supervision and coaching of Auditors, Senior Auditors, Audit Team Leads and Audit Managers. A primary responsibility is building and maintaining relationships with audit senior business partners and customers at the Senior Vice President and/or Executive Vice President level. Expected to demonstrate deep specialized functional area expertise in a specific line of business with moderate expertise across one or more other lines of business.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage a large, complex portfolio of audit projects and activities for information technology systems, applications or platforms/operating systems, financial and statistical models, or risk management activities . Manage a moderate to large team of Auditors, Senior Auditors, Audit Team Leads and Audit Managers. Coordinate and administer assignments, monitor audit team progress and manage budgets and schedules.
- Lead the successful development, management and end-to-end execution of Audit Plans; drive the development of the Annual Audit Plan. Leveraging a risk-based approach, determine audit scope and identify risks and implications. Review, finalize and deliver audit reports; communicate audit findings and develop recommendations.
- Track results of prior audits, identify audit themes across organizations and facilitate appropriate corrective action. Continually strengthen and improve the governance, risk and control environment of the organization acting as a key driver of change within Internal Audit and across the organization.
- Provide direct oversight of Auditors, Senior Auditors, Audit Team Leads and Audit Managers. Establish policies and procedures to guide the audit staff and facilitate consistent, high quality outcomes and deliverables.Share knowledge and develop staff capabilities to strengthen understanding of industry, business and regulatory issues and Internal Audit best practices. Communicate team and organizational objectives; inspire and motivate team members to achieve results.
- Serve as primary point of contact for audit business partners and stakeholders; assume overall responsibility for relationship management for specific business areas. Work in partnership with business leaders to strengthen governance, risk and control environments by anticipating issues, providing advice and sharing Internal Audit knowledge and best practices.
- Serve as Internal Audit representative for corporate wide committees and initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
-At least one certification is required: CISA, CISSP, CPA, or CIA; A Cybersecurity or Cloud related certification is preferred
-Knowledge of technology infrastructure is required, e.g. Network, Operating Systems (Unix, Windows), Databases, Middleware, Web Applications
-Understanding of information security practices, industry frameworks, and regulatory requirements related to Cybersecurity and/or Cloud implementation
-Experience with auditing for third party and vendor risk
-Proven track record in creatively designing and implementing audit and /or risk assessment approaches in a dynamic environment
-Excellent critical thinking and out of the box thinking skills
-Experience with incorporating data analytics for more effective audit and risk assessments
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 57147