- Partners with HR Leadership and the business to execute a human capital strategy that supports and enables the business unit’s strategy, which is driven by overall Fannie Mae objectives. Fannie Mae strategy is prioritized over business unit strategy.
- Partners closely with HR colleagues to deliver the entire organization
- Advises, influences, and supports business unit management decision-making and problem-solving to maximize business success and employee engagement.
- Supports the adoption and implementation of company-wide HR programs and initiatives by the business.
- Provides leadership coaching to key staff on people aspects of the business and facilitates staff development through partnering with the talent enablement and learning HR functions.
- Builds deep and trusted relationships with business unit leadership and their management teams.
- Possesses transferable HR acumen, finesse and skill to be a HR lead within any organization. Effectively leverage technical HR knowledge/skills to influence business unit and/or divisional leadership decisions. Serve as a resource and provide guidance and support to less senior HR staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience of HRBP experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated ability and agility to partner in the delivery of key human resources programs within a matrixed model with other Human Resource Consultants, Centers of Excellence and Shared Services partners.
- Exceptional relationship-management skills.
- Experience identifying and solving complex business problems and influencing others to be part of the solution.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decision-makers.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute programs or projects at the divisional level.
- Demonstrated ability to work with, advise, and influence senior stakeholders
- Continuous improvement, organizational design and change management skills, preferred.
- High-level communications skills that enable coaching 1-on-1s and other challenging conversations with clients.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57145