Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Utilize broad expertise or unique knowledge in leading and performing assignments to optimize opportunities with current and potential external partners with the goal of sourcing additional investments or distributing securities, promoting products and technology, and/or identifying new strategies and products. Exercise independent judgment in developing marketing and communications strategies to achieve business objectives. May operate in a lead or supervisory role.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Consult with internal and external partners in developing programs, products, and initiatives. Review market research and present insights and in-market learning.
- Provide consulting support, best practices, and project management. Support internal business partners in developing outreach strategies and events and identifying key markets.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret key competitive issues and opportunities. Assess implications of market developments. Provide high-level recommendations.
- Resolve concerns on significant matters. Devise creative and effective solutions.
- Propose and collaborate on technology and product updates.
- Design, modify, install, and/or maintain metrics that drive and measure business performance. Deliver presentations.
- May complete projects or participate as a team member on projects at the highest level of complexity.
Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree such as MBA would be a plus
Business, Finance or Marketing Preferred
4-6 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Knowledge of the appraisal process in mortgage lending
- Ability to understand the complexities of business policies and develop communications related to them
- Ability to identify and persuasively communicate unique value propositions and differentiators
- Ability to identify themes and generate insights based on customer and market feedback
- Experience communicating (oral and written) with diverse stakeholders (internal and external)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable with technology and proficient with MS Office applications
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57123