Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Provide administrative, recordkeeping, budget, and/or logistical support to a Management Committee (MC) or Operating Committee (OC) member; must support MC or OC member directly at least 80% of the time. Draw upon experience and judgment to maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and the meeting materials with little supervision. Research and problem-solve on matters assignment. Guide and direct the work of other administrative staff.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform highly complex administrative functions to support the work of an MC or OC member.
- Perform a lead role in coordinating meetings and events with multiple members of senior most management, other managers or officers.
- Maintain a budget or provide similar administrative support.
- Prepare complicated documents and presentations including those at the Board of Director/senior most management level.
- Gather data relevant to projects of an MC or OC member...
- Create administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency within the office.
- Provide support and guidance to less experienced clerical employees and administrative staff.
- Assist with research and problem solving on behalf of the MC member or office.
- May support the consolidation of information and editing of external communications and presentation requests
- May perform projects or participate as a team member on projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience interacting and communicating with executive-level internal & external stakeholders; ability to build and sustain productive partnerships with a broad network of executive-level support teams & other colleagues
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service and work in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong judgment regarding sharing and protecting confidential information
- A high degree of attention to detail; ability to smoothly deliver on and pivot between multiple demands
- A work style that consistently reflects a collegial, open, team mentality; having well-balanced independence
- Strong Microsoft Outlook skills are required; familiarity with WebEx, and Microsoft Office applications such as Word and PowerPoint, is desirable
- Strong ability to learn company-specific and department-specific policies, procedures, and software applications
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57122