Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
-Assist with the development of reporting and meeting materials for the Audit Committee, the Board of Directors and the Regulator, as well as internal management, within established time frames.
-Maintain the IA policy, methodologies, procedures, job aides and templates, ensuring adherence to the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), regulatory agency guidance, and industry best practices, including deployment, training and providing ongoing guidance to the audit teams.
-Proactively monitor for changes to industry and regulatory requirements, guidance, and pronouncements.
-Support key systems utilized by the IA Division.
-Execute various quality assurance activities to assess adherence to IIA Standards and IA policy, methodology and procedures, highlight training needs, and identify opportunities to implement process improvements.
-Perform the quarterly and annual risk assessment process and assist with developing the comprehensive annual audit plan.
-Develop and coordinate division-wide communications and meetings.
-Participate in Audit Division's coordination efforts with external auditors and regulatory examiners, including the timely completion of ad-hoc and recurring requests and periodic target examinations of the Audit Division.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including creative writing
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with respect to leveraging data to influence decisions
- Capable of developing and managing departmental communications
- Proficient in creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Skilled in developing and coordinating operational metrics, as well as monitoring and managing relative communications
- Capable of coordinating agenda topics, creating materials for meetings
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57113