Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Responsible for supporting all elements of the Enterprise Resiliency Program. Focus may be activities related to resiliency risk, controls and compliance management, crisis management, disaster recovery, and/or business resiliency management. Contribute to the strategic plan of the resiliency program and assist in developing the program road map to improve the organization’s resiliency capabilities. Facilitate overall planning, testing and maintenance activities of the program and ensure their effective operation. Develop and implement policies, procedures and systems required for coordinating, maintaining and enhancing the overall resiliency mission.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide subject matter expertise and project leadership in responsible areas of resiliency.
- Manage the development, maintenance and testing of the resiliency tools, plans, equipment, systems and data repositories. Provide customer support and guidance to ensure resiliency activities are understood and executed.
- Manage resiliency projects as required to ensure the readiness of emergency response units and/or business and technology teams. This may include designing, planning and conducting a wide range of complex resiliency drills and exercises to assess whether emergency response, crisis management, business resiliency and technology recovery strategies and procedures are effective; facilitating resiliency work sessions and discussions with stakeholders, and overseeing follow-up activities.
- Monitor progress and trending of resiliency activities. Prepare management reports and identify positive or negative trending. Track, analyze and report resiliency metrics and dashboards to leadership.
- Support regulatory and audit reviews and provides response to management for findings and actions to mitigate risk.
- Perform risk assessments on third parties to determine risks to the firm. Provides guidance and recommendations on findings.
- Provide guidance to junior staff tasked with supporting major elements of the Enterprise Resiliency program.
- Technical skills to include: Desktop tools including MS Office products, data analysis, and reporting.
- Ability to be creative and influence peers and management.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Expertise in the use of business continuity planning tools, emergency notification systems, knowledge of the incident command system (ICS).
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in conducting Business Impact Analyses. Ability to challenge the business’ impact analysis and recovery strategies, offering alternative solutions to provide continuity of business operations.
- Developing and conducting tabletop exercises and training personnel.
- Proven experience with building business resiliency related programs.
- Enhance resiliency plans, tools, systems, and equipment and data repositories. Develop customer support program for ease of use of resiliency tools.
- Analyze and present qualitative and quantitative management reports to identify and communicate positive or negative trending to senior leadership.
- Financial industry knowledge required.
- Hands-on experience with creating and operating highly resilient systems at large organizations using automation, resiliency technologies, distributed computing, cloud operations, hybrid cloud environments, and cloud migration projects at scale in a production environment.
- Manage resiliency projects as required to ensure the readiness of emergency response units and / or business and technology teams. This may include designing, planning and conducting a wide range of complex resiliency drills and exercises, to assess the emergency response, crisis management, business resiliency and technology recovery strategies and procedures are effective; facilitating resiliency work sessions and discussions with stakeholders and overseeing follow up activities.
- Experience with AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform availability and resiliency strategies. Familiar with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and make sure they are highly available and resilient across cloud provider regions and zones.
- Experience across cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, data, and applications) to deliver end to end cloud infrastructure high available architectures and designs.
- Supports regulatory and audit reviews by preparing in advance and provides responses to management for findings and actions related to reviews.
- Performs and assesses 3rd Party partnerships to determine risks to the firm. Provides guidance and recommendations on findings.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 57097