Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Helping leaders understand how to assess, interpret, and act on people-related data is at the center of the Workforce Planning & Analytics (WFP&A) team’s mission. We deliver the key insights needed to enable business success through our people and places.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess procedures and business processes in an operations unit for methods of automating them or improving existing applications supporting them.
- Participate in meetings with centers of excellence, HCC, HR core, HR operations, HR enterprise workplace and coordinate with WFP&A analytics/reporting analysts to plan deployment of tools.
- Participate in planning testing and acceptance of newly developed tools for clients/customers.
- May provide support to applications, systems, and tools in the production environment by tracking and troubleshooting problems and ensuring continued and efficient operation (e.g. enable access by its users).
- Develop queries, analyses, or reports from applications, systems, and tools for operations or Peoples and Places staff of associated business unit.
- Consult with other business stakeholders to understand, document, and support their workforce data needs.
- Gather business requirements to support the design, development, and delivery of interactive data visualizations or reports using business intelligence tools.
- Advises, influences, and supports the HR operational model (e.g. centers of excellence, HR core, HR operations, HR enterprise workplace) for decision-making and problem-solving to maximize business success and employee engagement.
- Supports the adoption and implementation of company-wide People and Places programs and initiatives.
- Builds trusted relationships with centers of excellence and human capital consultant leadership and their teams.
- Drives work through appropriate roles and channels within the People and Places operating model to include the centers of excellence, HCC, HR core, HR operations, and HR enterprise workplace teams.
- Utilize various business intelligence tools to manipulate data to deliver actionable analyses via dashboards or reports and provide data-driven insights to the business.I-VN1
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or Finance preferred.
- 2+ years of related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite is required. Must have intermediate-advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot table creation, vlookups/index match, formulas, etc.) Intermediate skills with MS Access are strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with data analysis is required. Ability to extract, transform, and interpret data.
- Knowledge of HR concepts, standard work, processes, practices, and procedures strongly preferred.
- Experience identifying and solving complex business problems and influencing decision makers.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage confidential and restricted information.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, intellectual curiosity, and creativity.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute programs or projects is preferred.
- Knowledge of HR information systems (e.g. Oracle HCM Cloud, Oracle Taleo Recruit) is preferred.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 57074