Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Apply comprehensive knowledge of strategic planning principles, concepts, practices, and standards in analyzing market trends, developing and implementing long term business strategy, and monitoring results. Partner with business leaders in managing and sustaining the transformation and act as representative to the leader; solve challenging problems and drive initiatives that are critical to implementing the transformation
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and/or maintain significant portions of strategy, strategic plans, and related processes. Provide consulting support. Draft documents and coordinate deliverables. Support the design of the transformation roadmap, including clear milestones, workstreams, and owners. Partner with senior Fannie Mae leaders to set transformation goals for and launch key initiatives
- Monitor, manage, and support execution of transformation road map.
- Drive full projects / workstreams end-to-end that are critical to the transformation; work closely with workstream leads to identify and solve problems critical to the transformation. Perform complex strategic planning projects or participate as a team member on highly complex projects.
- Collect data/information needed to support analysis from multiple sources. Analyze business performance and monthly self assessments against objectives. Collaborate with business units to resolve concerns.
- Identify and recommend metrics that drive and measure business performance. Run complex analysis, develop recommendations, and prepare communications to transmit recommendations to senior leaders
- Monitor transformation metrics, and use metrics to identify improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience with detailed data acquisition & analysis, preferable in the mortgage/financial services industry, investment banking, strategy consulting, and lending industries
- Demonstrated strong experience with and understanding and analysis of financial statements and financial modeling
- Demonstrated ability to develop insights form data analysis, management/stakeholder interviewers. Understand the implication of that insight for business performance and risk management and make appropriate recommendations to management
- Demonstrated ability to run and project manage discrete projects or workstreams within larger projects with appropriate managerial input.
- Strong experience with business and strategy frameworks i.e. value chain analysis, Porter Fives Forces, 4P and demonstrated ability to frame strategic and operational decisions.
- Excellent facilitation skills, strong influencing skills, and ability to effectively present to and work with senior management
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills and developing senior management presentations
- MS, MBA, CFA or other relevant studies, preferred
- Overall 6+ years of work experience, preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57062