Fannie Mae Careers
Credit Risk Analyst III – ERM SF Servicer Oversight
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
- Conduct credit analyses using advanced methods and tools of aggregated data provided by lenders, clients of the organization, or other sources of data.
- Examine risk elements of proposed deal, transaction, or existing relationship with a client and make recommendations to management.
- Utilize Single Family business, risk management and governance knowledge and expertise to execute assignments related to risk oversight, process analysis, gap identification and remediation.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of on an overarching oversight framework for servicer activities that aligns with the ERM Risk Framework.
- Monitor and review activities related to servicer performance and compliance.
- Engage with various business units to monitor servicing transfer related activities.
- May take lead in maintaining data integrity of proprietary credit rating or underwriting applications and assist as a business-end user in their systems enhancements.
- Develop model approaches to new credit enhancement and risk sharing agreements. Work with business unit management to determine appropriate strategies for entering new mortgage markets with high model uncertainty.
- Advise marketing staff or customers about corporate credit policies and counsel them to adopt practices that assure better chance of success in deals or transactions.
- May lead analytical, policy development, or integration effort within unit or with other corporate departments.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 5+ years of experience preferred related to servicing, SF mortgage business, loss mitigation, and credit risk management.
- Demonstrated process improvement, risk management, and project management skills.
- Experience effectively partnering/collaborating with internal stakeholders and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter, who can effectively contribute to a team atmosphere.
- Ability to set and balance priorities, meet tight deadlines and deliver high quality results.
- Effective presentation skills and ability to develop management reports with proficiency using Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with an ability to create effective materials for all levels of management.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 57005