Fannie Mae Careers
Cyber Security Specialist III
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Responsible for leveraging knowledge of the business, complex processes, and regulations in support of the effective implementation of the organization's security standards, governance, risk, and compliance programs. May recommend or implement procedures or business processes that are compliant with legal and regulatory directives and corporate mandates.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs security governance through the design and implementation of security policies, procedures, guidelines and standards to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems and data.
- Test and report on new technologies and reporting security concerns through the creation of security vulnerability assessments.
- Contributes to the development of analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists.
- Apply a strong understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on cyberspace operations, capabilities, and vulnerabilities.
- Provide appropriate training to other security specialists and external customers on developed standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Design and implement security solutions to monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations, controls and infrastructure.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Manage and support critical SOX control application (CLAM) and it's users.
- Perform Onboard activities for SOX relevant application on to CLAM.
- Contribute to the development of analytic approaches and recommendations to problems and situations for which data are incomplete, controversial, or which no precedence exists.
- Apply a strong understanding of intelligence analytic concepts to monitor, assess, and report on Privileged Users Access.
- Confer and collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure that appropriate controls are installed, operating properly, and being monitored and reported.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56986