Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Under limited supervision, partner with Business and Technology to prioritize and meet technology commitments, leveraging technology service models (such as managed services, shared services, center of excellence (COE) services, infrastructure services). Leverage considerable knowledge in assigned area(s) to support technology and operational delivery. Functional responsibilities may include service level and quality management, demand assessment, capacity management, issue management, product/program management, financial management.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Leverage considerable knowledge in assigned area(s) to partner with the business to prioritize technology needs and meet commitments related to responsible service(s). Ensure alignment with corporate guidelines.
- Participate in meetings and projects with stakeholders to assess and characterize current processes to drive ongoing productivity improvement and innovation.
- Recommend and implement best practice procedures for the on-going management of technology services in support of a culture of operational and service excellence and to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness of assigned service line(s).
- Work to resolve issues related to the performance of the services and/or deviations from defined scope of work. Initiate corrective actions.
- Assess and measure the impact of organizational decisions on the process environment.
- Support resource requirement planning for assigned service lines(s). May support vendor resources and resource planning.
- Provide data to metrics and reporting unit for relevant report generation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience with data analysis, requirements and data gathering
- Experience with supporting Program and Project Management in technology environments (Hosting & Engineering)
- Experience with contract management and negotiation
- Familiarity with Service Providers, vendor management, or infrastructure outsourcing
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external cross functional teams
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint - specifically presentations to Executive-level members
- Demonstrate high proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to work independently and drive projects to resolution
- Good communication, negotiation skills, excellent written and verbal skills
- Function and perform in Agile environments
- Hardware and/or Software Asset Management experience preferred
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Req ID: 56978