Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience by gaining a deep understanding through research.
- Create detailed journey mapping and user flow documentation for an ecosystem interactions through digital and other channels.
- Utilize customer journey mapping and service design blueprinting processes to develop insights about customer needs, expectations, pain points and opportunities.
- Develop profiles of various customer archetypes and personas to guide the evolution of experiences.
- Design and measure solutions against stakeholder feedback; continuously improving and innovating.
- Responsible for the quality of business design and successful delivery of work in this area across various projects.
- Collaborate with Design Director to weave Business Design approaches as an established core discipline.
- Coordinate multiple projects, working with the project managers to integrate of design activities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience in Design Thinking Principles required.
- Experience with designing, developing and managing service roadmaps required.
- Demonstrated familiarity across core design capabilities.
- Familiarity with project financial concepts.
- Familiarity with market analysis.
- Ability to partner and communicate effectively in a small team environment while developing and leveraging relationships across the organization to manage issues to resolution.
- Ability to travel between offices (MD/VA/TX) approximately 20% of the time.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Self-starter who works autonomously and takes initiative.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56960