Fannie Mae Careers
Project Analyst V
Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress
Utilize broad expertise or unique knowledge in leading and performing advanced assignments related to one or more business units or projects. Using knowledge of corporate administrative procedures, compile, consolidate, and analyze information needed by staff for the work of the unit or project. Exercise independent judgment in conducting research and determining methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May operate in a lead or supervisory role.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Set up processes and procedures related to developing and executing high-level administrative functions to advance the work of a business unit or project. Manage key internal and external relationships.
- Design and prepare a broad range of highly complex analyses and reports related to significant matters for internal and external use.
- Perform a lead role in coordinating efforts or projects with other business units or projects. May operate in a lead role on multiple programs or services specific to the business unit or project.
- Identify operational weaknesses, communicate to management, and operate in a lead or supervisory capacity in making remedial changes to tighten controls, enhance quality work product, and mitigate risk.
- Conduct research and analyses on advanced issues. Independently determine methods and procedures.
- Support design and implementation of technology enhancements to ensure that production capabilities are effective and efficient.
- Assume a lead role in communicating processes, activities, or requirements of the business unit or project to clients or other business units.
- Compile budget data considering actual performance, previous expenditures, and estimated expenses. Review, monitor, and analyze expenditures and explain variances.
- May provide guidance or support to less experienced Administrative Specialists.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Proficient in MS Office, mainly in Excel reporting
- Knowledgeable in MyServices especially Asset and Change Management modules, Manage Windows and Apple Packaging requests from inception to delivery.
- Experience with the ITIL Change Management process
- Customer liaison between Packaging Teams and end users.
- Strong administration skills, Customer focused.
- Provide required reports from MyServices and SharePoint.
- Perform the responsibilities of the Change Co-Ordinator, champion change processes and procedures.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Req ID: 56916